Who doesn’t love a smoothie bowl? Especially a smoothie bowl packed with 30 nutritional ingredients and tastes delicious!
We’ve partnered with Jacqueline Alwill, Nutritionist and Author of The Brown Paper Bag to create this quick and easy recipe that you can whip up in no time for the kids.
The recipe includes our Hivita Liquivita for Kids which is packed with 30 nutrients including a combination of vitamins, amino acids, minerals and herbs.
This liquid booster is optimised to:
- Be easily absorbed in a liquid form, which makes it easy to add to food or drinks.
- Support healthy immune function, which is vital to keep kids immunity strong.
- Assist with eye health, especially for kids who use technology devices to learn or play games.
- Assist with maintaining healthy teeth, gums and skin, during their development.
TROPICAL SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen chopped mango
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Greek or coconut yoghurt
- 2 serves Hivita Liquivita for Kids
Optional: oats, extra fruit to serve
Method: Place all ingredients in a high powdered blender and blitz until creamy. If mixture feels too thick, simply add a touch of water to loosen and blitz again. Pour equally into two bowls and serve with extra toppings if desired.