Directions for Hivita Daily D + Iodine, A Vitamin Formula that May Help Support the Body in Bone & Thyroid Health
Dosage and directions for use
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Use strictly as directed and always read the label. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamins can only assist if dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. Vitamin supplements should not substitute a well-balanced diet.
Important to note: It is no longer thought to be more beneficial to take bone nutrients before bed to enable bone mineral deposition overnight, since this can occur at any time of the day under the influence of pituitary hormone calcitonin, especially after exercise.
Store in a dry place that is hidden from sunlight and remains below 30°C.
Do not use Hivita Daily D + Iodine if cap seal is broken.
These Multivitamins May Help The Body to Strengthen Bones & Regulate Metabolism with Vitamin D, K & Iodine
- Individuals with underactive thyroid glands, especially those with goitre, who are likely to be iodine deficient and need supplementation. Urinary iodine analysis will confirm deficiency and appropriate supplementation recommendations can then be made.
- Those with enlarged thyroids and normal thyroid hormone output is usually iodine deficient as the gland enlarges to trap more iodine for the bloodstream when dietary intake is low
- Those who have minimal sunshine exposure or are on a low-fat diet, which heightens the risk of Vitamin D deficiency. One of the symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency is increased susceptibility to infections. Vitamin D may therefore help to support healthy immune function
- Individuals who have an allergy to seafood, or who live far from coastal areas (where seafood is commonly consumed), and usually have iodine deficiency
- Those who have a high intake of dietary cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussels sprouts) which causes iodine uptake to be blocked from other food sources in the same meal
- Those wanting to support the body’s ability to maintain healthy bone metabolism. Vitamin D is a steroid prohormone, which encourages the absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorous, essential for bone formation and optimal bone health throughout life.
Multivitamins Full of Vitamins to Help Bone & Thyroid Health, a Multivitamin Formula that May Strengthen Bones & Regulate Metabolism with Vitamin D, Vitamin K & Iodine
Active Ingredients per capsule
|(Vitamin D3) – Cholecalciferol (equiv. to Vitamin D3 1000IU)
|(Vitamin K1) – Phytomenadione
|Potassium Iodide (equiv. Iodine 100mcg)
|Fucus vesiculosus whole plant dry (Kelp) (equiv. Iodine 50mcg)
|Total Iodine: 150mcg
Free from dairy, lactose, yeast, wheat, gluten, egg, fish, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
TGA Listing: AUST L 200385
Evidence for Multivitamins Formulated with Vitamins to Help Support Bone & Thyroid Health, a Multivitamin Formula that May Strengthen Bones & Regulate Metabolism with Vitamin D, K & Iodine
Braun L., Cohen M. (2010) Vitamin D, Herbs and Natural Supplements-An Evidence Based Guide, Churchill Livingstone Elsevier.
Braun L., Cohen M. (2010) Iodine, Herbs and Natural Supplements-An Evidence Based Guide, Churchill Livingstone Elsevier.
Hendler, S.S. (2008) Vitamin D, PDR for Nutritional Supplements, Thomson Reuters.
Hendler, S.S. (2008) Iodine, PDR for Nutritional Supplements, Thomson Reuters.
Hendler, S.S. (2008) Vitamin K1, PDR for Nutritional Supplements, Thomson Reuters.
Higdon, J. (2003) Vitamin D, An Evidence Based Approach to Vitamins and Minerals, Thieme.
Higdon, J. (2003) Iodine, An Evidence Based Approach to Vitamins and Minerals, Thieme.
Higdon, J. (2003) Vitamin K1, An Evidence Based Approach to Vitamins and Minerals, Thieme.
Holick, MF. (2007) Vitamin D3, Optimal Vitamin D status for the Prevention and Treatment of Osteoporosis, Drugs Aging.
NHMRC, (2006) Vitamin K, Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand.
We Deliver throughout Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane – Across Australia & Overseas
For your convenience, shop online at home, work or on the go. Conveniently have this product delivered straight to your door. Once you’ve purchased your Hivita Daily D + Iodine online you can expect it to arrive in about 1 to 3 business days.
Sign up to one of our subscription plans for additional savings and convenience. You’ll avoid having to manually re-order; We’ll send you a new order when you’re previous purchase is scheduled to run out.
We are able to deliver this product to locations right across Australia whether it be Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or another Australian city.
If the value of your order totals $60 or more, you’ll be eligible for complimentary shipping at no extra cost.
Shipping to Outside of Australia
Overseas shipping options are available. Continue through to checkout to find out if your location is covered.
Please review your customs and imports regulations specific to your country prior to completing your transaction with us.
Order a Subscription Plan
Order an ongoing subscription plan to be mailed a new order each time your previous order is scheduled to end. You’ll receive additional savings and avoid the hassle of having to remember and come back here to re-order.
Buy in Store or Purchase Online
You can purchase this product at select stores across Australia. This includes some Go Vita, Pharmacy4less, Priceline and Mr Vitamins stores. If you’re seeking to purchase this product in-person you can find your nearest stockist using our store locator.
Please be aware that some of our stockists don’t carry our entire range of products. We advise that you get in touch with the store prior to heading in to avoid disappointment. If the product is not available you can easily place your order with us right here via our online store.