Are your children tired at the end of a school day?
As the weather cools down, so too does the ability to venture outdoors after school. The days are shorter and children are less able to engage in outdoor play after school. Furthermore, they might not be getting outside during the day at school due to rain. You would think if your children are inside most of the day and not moving around that they should be less tired and able to focus, but it’s simply not the case. Children may be obtaining less vitamin D from the sun as they spend more time indoors and becoming restless and anxious due to lack of exercise.
Here are a few things that might make you consider multivitamins for kids:
- Not eating well during school hours
- Exceptionally tired or having outbursts at home
- Not getting outside much during the day
- Inability to focus on instructions
Vitamins may assist with all of these problems above, as they give your child what he or she needs to get through a busy school day.
Here’s how multivitamins for kids can potentially help:
1. Increase Concentration: Omega-3 Fatty Acids can assist in a child’s ability to focus. Fish or flaxseed oil is rich in omega-3 to help your child stay on task, for longer. Children with attention deficit disorder are more likely to be deficient in omega-3s according to some health experts.
2. Increase Energy Levels: Lack of certain vitamins and minerals such as iron or vitamin D can leave your child feeling depleted of their energy. This can make them sluggish, less likely to respond or irritable. Some children are genetically more prone to being deficient in iron or vitamin D over others.
3. Assist in Behaviour: Some vitamins and minerals are said to have a calming effect on children and adults alike and may even lessen stress and anxiety. Magnesium has been linked to alleviating things like panic attacks and behaviour problems and can also promote a better night’s sleep.
Hivita Liquivita For Kids
If you’re looking for a multivitamin to fill nutritional gaps for your school aged child, then Hivita Liquivita for Kids is a great choice. With 30 essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and herbs, it helps fill nutritional gaps and support healthy growth and development. The liquid format is easy to swallow and Hivita Liquivita for Kids has a natural pineapple and mango flavour, a taste kids love, without any artificial colours or flavours. The delicious multivitamin also has no added glucose or sucrose which helps parents manage their child’s daily sugar intake and ultimately make a better choice for their health and vitality. The complete multivitamin can also help keep school sicknesses as bay. Liquivita for Kids contains essential nutrients to boost immunity – vitamins A, C, D, with minerals iron and zinc. It also contains a selection of decongestant herbs to keep the chest clear, support digestion and immunity. The extra folic acid and amino acids in Liquivita help children’s growth and development, so that you can feel assured that you are filling the gaps adequately in their diet for their best protection.
Please note: Supplement vitamins can only be of assistance if dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.